1. Wash the area receiving laser treatment with soap and water. Dry area completely.
2. Apply a thick amount of numbing cream to the area and rub in thoroughly. Place an additional, thin layer of cream over the area.
3. Cover the cream with plastic wrap (cling wrap). The heat under the plastic wrap helps activate the cream. and keeps the cream form drying off.
4. Leave the plastic wrap on until it is removed by the professional before the procedure.
Do not use NumbSkin™ if:
• allergic (hypersensitive) to lidocaine or any of the ingredients of NumbSkin
• skin is inflamed, blistered, eczematous or ulcerated
• pregnant or lactating
Use under supervision with:
• geriatric and pediatric patients
• patients with heart, liver and kidney conditions or on medications contraindicated to NumbSkin™ formula
• Stop using NumbSkin™ and seek medical attention immediately in cases of severe allergic reactions such as hives, difficulty of breathing, dizziness, blurring of vision, choking, facial swelling, tightness in the chest, fainting, slow or irregular heartbeat
• Avoid prolonged usage without medical consent or supervision of a doctor
• External use only. Avoid contact with eyes or nose. If this happens, flush the eyes thoroughly with clean water. Do not consume in large amounts